I have always stood alongside the voiceless people

Being a Rohingya does not deprive me from my rights to show support and solidarity towards my family, my community and my country. I have always stood alongside the voiceless people. My heart has always been open and selflessly disposed to listen, help and support people in need around me. 


For the last few days, the situation in Bangladesh has worsened, and is today unfortunately far worse than what I stated in my latest post. I saw many sharing on whatsapp. So trouble! 


I must emphasize that there is no place nor time left to discuss crime and killing people. How sad it is that in 2020, we do still have to argue and debate that murdering, killing, torturing, perpetrating genocide towards particular groups of human beings is not acceptable anymore. 


Suppressing lives and killing people has never been a solution to our world's complex challenges and issues. The survival of such a belief is a great and very sad tragedy for our world and humanity. Let us gather our energy, passion, values, humanity and hope to point out and uncover the real problems, to unite and think together to solve them. 


My Rohingya brothers and sisters still feel insecure and in permanent danger. A never-ending fear due to recurrent concerning threats from gangs towards them. 


I have always been against such inhuman doings, abuses and acts of violence. I have been committed my whole life promoting solidarity, and a fervent supporter of positive collective and mutual acts of kindness and generosity.


It is urgent to collectively find the criminals, everywhere, the wrongdoers, the promoters of violence, influencing the vicious circle of terror that must end. 


I do have sincere hopes that the Government of Bangladesh will take rapid and concrete actions to put an end to violence, to stop agitators, aggressors, including those who under the guise of belonging to the community do bring harm to their own community.  


I do not want to see more people profiting from these crimes, from killing us. I am sorry because we have already struggled so much. Too much!... We don’t even have a good time in everywhere. It’s hard to imagine such things are going on. 


My dear Rohingya brothers and sisters, we must continue our fight for justice, without respite, everywhere. 


May God help us through this hard time and protect all of us, and prevent us from doing harm to other people!


Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude – and advice – to Malaysia from a Rohingya refugee

My interview with Spanish brother Jose Ernesto, the blog The Compass of the Birds!

“Survivor: My life as a Rohingya refugee”