Malaysian Summit on Sustainable Development Goal 2019





Throwback to the first day of Malaysian Summit on Sustainable Development Goal 2019 with Dr.Mahathir bin Mohamad and António Guterres, UN secretary at KLCC. Strong commitment by the Prime Minister of Malaysia and more ministries from Malaysia!


Thank you so much Jerald Joseph, human rights commissioner of Malaysia for introducing me to Latheefa Koya, Chief Commissioner of Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC)! and for your ongoing support!  I was pleasantly surprised when she mentioned to me that she has heard of me.

Meet again HE Mr. Stefan Priesner UN Resident Coordinator, Malaysia
Meeting with the Persekutuan Pengakap Malaysia - Scouts Association of Malaysia at the Malaysia SDG summit 2019 that fully integrates and incorporate Scouts for SDGs and the Better World Framework! Many thanks Malaysia Scout for moving forward!

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude – and advice – to Malaysia from a Rohingya refugee

My interview with Spanish brother Jose Ernesto, the blog The Compass of the Birds!

“Survivor: My life as a Rohingya refugee”