I really miss my country! Love you Arakan!













Recent photos from my village in Myanmar shows there is no one is left behind in my village. We have left of our ancestral homeland to escape brutal persecutions and ongoing Genocide in Myanmar.
Most of those who managed to escape took refuge in BangladeshIndiaThailandMalaysia and others countries as well. And few of them were killed by the Myanmar authorities including one of my uncle. 
We can find here the mosque is no longer existing in my village in Fáñthia Fara, Mee Chaung Zay, Buthidaung township which was built by Alia borow before 1956.
I was an infant when my family fled to Bangladesh between 1992 - 1993. The last exodus was in 2017. So sad to see all the horrible scenes and plight of our people which is on going.
We have worked hard. We have no tears left and no hope left as to whether we can go back to our homeland Myanmar.
We still hope we can return to Myanmar with international protection or safe zone.

I really miss my country! Love you Arakan! 

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude – and advice – to Malaysia from a Rohingya refugee

My interview with Spanish brother Jose Ernesto, the blog The Compass of the Birds!

“Survivor: My life as a Rohingya refugee”