Activists, Leaders and Politicians have different principles.

I honestly don't know how to write what I feel right now. Even these words are going to be scattered, they might not make sense for many. But I feel compelled to share what I have to share. I feel tired, hurt, frustration and honestly depressed.

**********
Some unscrupulous people always think that i meet with foreigners and new people everyday and get funding.
Please understand this does not happen! They never give any financial assistance, fund or any budget to me unless if i have worked with them as an interpreter or other jobs.
Starting my activism from refugee life in Bangladesh (13 years old), I am always happy to form friendship and connecting with people around the world.
As a rohingya rights activist, i always think i have the right to meet people, know them in person and even contribute to them. This is the principle of my ACTIVISM.
What I think is, we need to work and contribute with everyone even though there is risk being an activist when i am a refugee myself, living at the mercy of the host nation. Therefore, it is challenging for REFUGEE ACTIVISTS.
**********

Activists, Leaders and Politicians have different principles: Being a refugee activist, it's about educating others and correcting public misconception, or to draw public attention to something they didn't notice but need to be aware of. It really depends on times and many things the activist can do.
I am a refugee and not funded to do any form of activism. You need to understand also, i am not mixed up with a group of people or claiming everything. What i am doing is voluntary, not a job or a project for charity. It's not a popularity contest nor photo popularity but many think that.

We should not forget. There are big differences between Activists, Leaders and Politicians those who are working for refugees or Rohingya!


Now I hope for change and time to speak up!
Anyway, may Allah help us to always think positive and to be on the exact path in every single day during five prayers in a day. Ameen!

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude – and advice – to Malaysia from a Rohingya refugee

My interview with Spanish brother Jose Ernesto, the blog The Compass of the Birds!

“Survivor: My life as a Rohingya refugee”