ESSAYS ON MYANMAR’S GENOCIDE OF ROHINGYA

Thank you for your autograph! Maung Zarni, after a talk about my life in KL. I would request all my friends to read this book: ESSAYS ON MYANMAR’S GENOCIDE OF ROHINGYA (2012-2018), author by Maung Zarni and Natalie Brinham. Then they too will know what is really went on in the past, and the present day Rohingya in Myanmar.

This book is really an important testimony of not just explaining genocide in Myanmar, it relates to what has become of the Rohingya today, and it exposes Myanmar's policy to destroy the Rohingya. I feel saddened for my people.

Thank you so much again dear Zarni for presenting the struggle for basic human rights that are crucially important at this time all over the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude – and advice – to Malaysia from a Rohingya refugee

My interview with Spanish brother Jose Ernesto, the blog The Compass of the Birds!

“Survivor: My life as a Rohingya refugee”