They become refugees more than 20 to 27 years ago.






With my rohingya superiors, brothers and students who are struggling to survive and suffering in different ways of hardship. They all are vulnerable and innocent victims.

They become refugees more than 20 to 27 years ago. Few of them were born in Myanmar and Bangladesh refugee camps and have no clue of what the future holds. This was just unbelievably agonizing.

Based on my personal experiences and with my long experience working in the community, I can feel how their lives are tough.

I really want the people of Malaysia and all around the world to know that we are here to contribute to your country. “The world can’t say we are not related.”



Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude – and advice – to Malaysia from a Rohingya refugee

My interview with Spanish brother Jose Ernesto, the blog The Compass of the Birds!

“Survivor: My life as a Rohingya refugee”